Kobe Convention & Visitors Association (KCVA) was founded with a mission to promote the holding of conventions within Kobe and tourism to Kobe. The KCVA is a public organization in affiliation with Kobe City Government.
- KCVA arranges invitation letter from the Mayor of Kobe.
- Offers general advice, program support (incl. subsidies).
- Prepare cost estimate.
- Loan out promotional video / photographs of Kobe.
- Mail out convention-related pamphlets.
- Host site inspection by overseas organizers.
- Advise how to fulfill event specifications.
- Provide information on holding conferences in Kobe.
- Introduce venues, hotels, PCOs and agents, etc.
- Provide subsidies (for international conventions in Kobe).
- Provide interest-free loans for preparations (ditto).
- Apply for donation by Japan National Tourist Organization.
- Apply for subsidy from Tsutomu Nakauchi Foundation.
- Promotion using website.
- Loan out promotion video and slides about Kobe.
- Provide pamphlets and commemorative gifts.
- Arrange for Kobe City to be an official supporter, etc.
- Arrange press conference to announce event, etc.
- Introduce key contacts and negotiate with agents / suppliers.
- Provide miscellaneous support services.
- Provide industry information.
- Support exhibit customs applications.
- Introduce key contacts / negotiate with agents / suppliers.
- Arrange for Mayor to attend openings, etc.
- Supply Kobe wine (for hospitality events)
- Place welcome banners
- Supply gifts for VIPs
- Organize visits to major projects in Kobe
- Advise about planning, joint-organizing, and support, etc.
- Print public invitation in community magazine, “Koho Kobe”.
- Organize local home visits.
- Organize volunteer interpreters.
- Set-up dedicated tourist information counters.
- Supply delegates with Kobe sightseeing pamphlets.
- Supply delegates with Kobe vicinity dining maps.
Kobe Convention & Visitors Association
Chuo-ku,Kobe 650-0046, Japan